562855_468x60 Temptu.com GET GORGEOUS banner
September 26, 2012

The Teams Are Tied on “The Voice”




Smog worker Charlie Rey stated, “I’m totally nervous. Less than two weeks ago I was breathing in smog all day long.” Worried that his job may be ruining his voice Rey said, “I need one of those chairs to turn around so I can move on from my old life.” 

He sang the beautiful love song “Home,” made popular as both a pop and country songThe first man to push his button was Blake stating, “You just have that cool confident factor. I just want to be a part of that man.”

“Come home Charlie. Charlie come home,” Blake pleaded with his arms wide open. “Blake is holding his arms out so I gotta go with Blake,” said Rey.

Backup singer Amanda Brown sung a humble version of the song “Valerie” impressing only Cee Lo. The coaches agreed that the ending of the song was the best and that perhaps she should have started out her song stronger. “I’m so glad you pushed the button for me and you definitely won’t regret it,” Brown told Cee Lo.

Stealing the entire night, the most memorable performance went to the young and talented Cassadee Pope. Having toured with “Fallout Boy,” Pete Wentz mentored the pretty artist as she toured the world with her band "Hey Monday." Pope said, “I love my band but I’m at a point in my life where I’m ready to make it on my own.”

Singing “Torn,” she had Christina, Adam, and Blake push their buttons within the first few notes of her song. When Cee Lo pushed his button she became the first four button push of the night.

“Man that was amazing,” said Adam.  “I think that when the fourth chair turned around it was cool because you didn’t falter. I would be so honored to have you on my team.”

“I know how to make a solo career happen,” pleaded Christina.

Ultimately however the young talent went to the coach who gave her the best compliment.

“An artist isn’t an artist unless they’re not like anyone else,” said Blake. “There is nobody else like you and I believe with 200 percent of my heart that you, Cassadee, are a superstar,” Blake said with deep sincerity.

“I’m gonna have to go with my gut instinct and I’m gonna have to choose Blake,” said Pope.

Blake stood in front of his fellow coaches pointing at each one of them gloating, all in good fun of course.

 “Are you done?” laughed Christina. “I mean I don’t wanna rub it in,” joked Blake.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone who saw Cassadee and heard her cover of “Torn” had goose bumps all over the way she sang so passionately. Her vibrato was a bit fast, but it still did well for the style of singing she does. I liked Charlie’s rendition of “Home” the best, but he didn’t look like he was connecting with the song. My DISH coworker won’t watch the show because the singers are all hand picked from the industry. I’m just glad that I watch it now that I can do so commercial free with my Auto Hop feature. I use the PrimeTime Anytime recordings so I can enough time to watch another show, when, in the past, it would be time for bed.

Subscribe to The Voice

Search For Teams

Search For Teams

Follow TheVoiceFanz on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

Facebook Fan Page
"Like Us" on Facebook

Followers

Powered by Blogger.