562855_468x60 Temptu.com GET GORGEOUS banner
September 18, 2012

Night Four of Blind Auditions on "The Voice"

With an interesting and unique voice, Melanie Martinez kicked off night four of the blind auditions on "The Voice."  She strummed her guitar and sung “Toxic” which captured Adam, Cee Lo, and Blake's attention. "So here's the deal I want someone to have a creative vision,” said Adam. “It was unique and I made the right choice you're amazing looking.  I think that's what I'll leave you with before you choose me," said Adam with a humble smirk.  "I ultimately want to go with someone who will let me be me so I think I'm going to have to go with Adam," said Martinez.

Single father Brian Scartoeci sprung "Isn't she Lovely" upon the coaches made popular by Stevie Wonder. Adam said, "That's a tough one to do and you did it. You didn't do it exactly like Stevie, you did it like you. Man you nailed it."

Having sung with Stevie before, Adam added, "Stevie's one of my favorite artists in the world. I want to see you guys sing together." Adam persuaded Scaroeci as he turned to Adam and said, “Let's do it man."

Gorgeous self-proclaimed "country girl" Liz Davis said, “There hasn't been a person on the voice that's country that's won it yet, and I would love to be that first person.”  Singing  "Here For The Party" Blake made Davis sweat it out pressing his button at the last minute. "I'm not going to sit here and try to sell myself as country guy. Something's poking me in the back,” said Blake as he reached around. “It's my ACM award.”

As he brought out his award he had everyone roaring with laughter. “Just glance over every now and then and just realize that I do have some connections in country music," said Blake. "I am so humbled," proclaimed Davis.  “I've gotta go with Blake,” she said. This seemed to be an obvious choice for the blond bombshell.

"I need to be The Voice," stated JR Aquino before hitting the stage singing "Just The Way You Are."  Following Blake's tease prior, Cee Lo hit his button at the last minute. Possibly playing hard to get Cee Lo's plan worked. Claiming his own original song hit five million last week Aquino impressed Cee Lo.

“Why were you last,” he asked Cee Lo. "You had a little problems with those high notes," said Cee Lo. Amazingly after the criticism however, Aquino picked Cee Lo as his coach. "I picked Cee Lo because his constructive criticism was very honest," explained Aquino.

Nicholas David was another gain for team Cee Lo.  With an interesting look and swagger, David sung "Stand By Me" in a very soulful and interesting fashion.  Cee Lo was the first and only coach to push his button. Adam and Christina compared his voice to Aaron Nevel.  “I'm a family man and blessed to be here,” David told the judges. "It spoke to me man. Unique voice, unique style, unique coach,” said Cee Lo. During his post interview, Cee Lo said, “Nicholas is so cool, so quirky.” Even Cee Lo's pink parrot approved with a nod. 

17-year-old Alessandra Guercio sang, “The Climb.” "I haven't told any kids from my school. I didn't want to jinx anything," said Guercio regarding auditioning for “The Voice.” Adam was the first to push his button. “There were some issues as it went along. You have to be in this competition,” said Adam. “There's something special about what you do very refined, especially for your age.”

"I think I'm gonna have to listen to the crowd and go with Adam, said Guercio.  "She has an almost perfect quality to her voice. I can't wait to help her with that," Adam stated in his post interview.

The stand out performance of the season thus far went to Avery Wilson. New to singing, Wilson sung "Without You" impressing all four judges and winning over the crowd.  "That probably was the most spirited reaction we've heard throughout this entire process," said Adam.  "You really can't teach that," said Christina. "I hit my button just out of absolute respect for your vocal ability.”

"You’re won of the guys that makes this worth it,” said Blake. Cee Lo said, "I could just shower you with compliments. You were so impressive immediately. I'm humble and inspired and I believe that I could even become better just being around you,” stated Cee Lo.  “Regardless of who you pick you deserve to be on the show."

Ultimately Wilson choose Cee Lo. In his post interview Cee Lo said, “16 year-old-child prodigy. He may be the golden child.” 

















 





0 comments:

Subscribe to The Voice

Search For Teams

Search For Teams

Follow TheVoiceFanz on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

Facebook Fan Page
"Like Us" on Facebook

Followers

Powered by Blogger.