562855_468x60 Temptu.com GET GORGEOUS banner
September 12, 2012

Blind Auditions Part Two on "The Voice"

Kicking off the second round of auditions raven-haired beauty Adriana Louise sang "Domino" and received Cee Lo and Adam's attention instantly as they pressed their buttons immediately.  Impressing all four judges Christina and Blake turned their chairs quickly. Christina stood up and gave the young girl a round of applause.  “I mean we belong together it's just a match made in heaven,” said Christina. “I believe in you already.”

“I want you on my team because you can sing,” said Christina. Cee Lo of course had to hit on the girl. Stating, "We look like we just got married."  "Congratulations on the wedding,” teased Blake.

According to Louise the first record she ever bought with her own money when she was nine-years old was Christina. After choosing her to be her coach, Christina stood up with her own victory dance.  

Former wrestler Casey Muessigmann sang "Sweet Home Alabama." Blake spun around straight away.  "I think your voice is really strong,” said Blake.  “That ass spankin’ you were doing up there that's what had me.” Messigmann replied, “I came into this competition wanting one thing. That was to make great country music with Blake Shelton.” Obviously he choose Blake as his coach.

The handsome Aquile stole the night with "Your Song" immediately impressing Christina and Adam. Aquile received a standing ovation from the crowd.  "You gotta calm down all the crazy screaming ladies right now," laughed Adam.  "It was so good from the very first note," Adam continued.

Christina sighed after Adam‘s comment.  “I  mean look bottom line I was drawn to your voice the second I heard it,” said Christina. “I kinda want a private concert to be honest,” she teased the cutie.

19-year-old Harry Potter look-alike MacKenzie Bourg sang the very popular song "Pumped Up Kicks."  Cee Lo being the only one to press his button made it an instantaneous win for Team Cee Lo. 

For the first time ever in the history of “The Voice” Julio Cesar Castillo sang an entire song in Spanish. He pulled out the classic song "La Bamba." Blake enjoyed it from the beginning. As he turned around Blake couldn't help smiling and clapping. "Listen man you saw how quickly I turned around," said Blake. Castillo agreed choosing Team Blake. "He did it as good as Richie Valens did it. I'm just honored that he choose me," said Blake.

0 comments:

Subscribe to The Voice

Search For Teams

Search For Teams

Follow TheVoiceFanz on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

Facebook Fan Page
"Like Us" on Facebook

Followers

Powered by Blogger.