562855_468x60 Temptu.com GET GORGEOUS banner
September 25, 2012

Handsome Hopefuls Audition on "The Voice"




Last night was packed with surprises as the judges continued to choose vocalists for their teams on “The Voice.” 

The gorgeous Diego Val proclaimed, "I believe that music can make anyone a moment of peace."  Singing "Animal” viewers got another taste of the Cee Lo “jig” last night while he danced in his chair enjoying the music. "I thought that was a great rendition of that record," said Cee Lo.

Though Val is on Cee Lo's team he may have to hold on tight, as Christina made it clear she had her eye on the cutie. "I actually feel okay about this just because I know I might be able to snatch you up later," said Christina describing the young Peruvian Val as “hot.” Even Adam agreed with Christina, "He was a handsome man."

Fair-haired beauty Suzanna Choffel delivered a beautiful and flawless rendition of the popular Stevie Nick’s song "Landslide.” "You did a rock song and in my opinion with a little bit of a country flair," said Blake.

"What you did was so good and proved how seasoned you are and good you are. I'm just the guy who wants to get you to where you want to go. I think that could be the finale of that show in my opinion," said Blake. Choffel choose Blake to be her coach.

“Suzanna delivered a very heartfelt performance. She just let her artistry speak for itself. Made me a believer," said Blake during his post interview.

One of last year’s hopefuls and “The Voice” heartthrob Dez Duron, is an undeniable Baldwin. Grabbing his second chance at auditioning for the show Duron sang "Sara Smile." Blake teased Christina telling her not to push her button after he turned around and saw the handsome young hottie.  She did push her button though and was very pleased.  "Calm down ladies, matta fact don't calm down show him some mo’ love ladies!” proclaimed Cee Lo. 

“I'm glad you hit it early this time,” Duron told Christina. “I need a car out here,” he told the coaches. “I have plenty of cars,” smiled Christina. “You know last year I definitely did miss an opportunity with you,” said Christina. “I really wanna be the one by your side taking it home.”

“If no one else is gonna say it, man to man you are hot,” said Blake. Blake gave the young Duron an enormous compliment saying he reminded him of Elvis.

With the audience laughing Adam chimed in, “I'm pretty sure that all three of them wanna date you so that's cool.”

After Duron choose Christina to be his coach she performed a short victory dance that had the boys laughing. "That was my happy dance," said Christina. 

New Orlean's Hurrican Katrina survivor Alexis Marceaux went out on the stage in honor of her city.  "Go Your Own Way" was appreciated by Cee Lo making him her instantaneous coach. "You are beautiful," she told Cee Lo. "You have a wonderfully impecible voice, and I like your look," Cee Lo said.

Brandon Mahone sang "I Wish It Would Rain" blowing everyone away. The talented soul-singer brought us back to the time of "The Temptations," telling the coaches that they and Smokey Robinson are artists he grew up listening too. 

Only 17-years-old, Mahone impressed Christina, Cee Lo, and Adam. "You seem to have studied what it is to be a performer from that era to the point where you were one of them,” said Adam. “You are a real soul singer.”

Mahone choose Adam as his coach. “Brandon is a traditional soul singer. He's really special,” said Adam post interview.

Check out more blind auditions on “The Voice” tonight at 8/7 central on NBC.

0 comments:

Subscribe to The Voice

Search For Teams

Search For Teams

Follow TheVoiceFanz on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

Facebook Fan Page
"Like Us" on Facebook

Followers

Powered by Blogger.