February 12, 2012
4:30 PM | Posted by admin | | Edit Post
As we patiently await for the new episode of “The Voice,” tomorrow on NBC at 8/7 central time, many fans are still watching re-runs this weekend, captivated by last week’s performances.
Who can forget Kim Yarbrough’s version of “Tell Me Something Good” that prompted more than her scoring Adam as a coach.
Prior to Yarbrough’s song, Christina had commented to Adam, “How many is that for you?” To which he replied with an angry tone in his voice, “Don’t worry about it." Since then we’ve been talking all week about the battle between Christina and Adam.
If this is just the start of the competition what are the battle rounds going to be like? Christina and Adam are not holding back this season which is reality TV at it’s finest.
Subscribe to The Voice
- Recap of the Premier of Season 2 “The Voice”
- Contestants and Judges Turn Up the Heat on “The Vo...
- Will "The Voice" Coaches Win Tonight?
- Tomorrow- More Contestants To Come On “The Voice.”...
- "The Voice" Judge Cee Lo Green Scores Two Grammy's...
- Claws Came Out Last Night for Pip on "The Voice"
- Stand-Out Performances on Last Night’s Episode of ...
- ▼ February (7)
Powered by Blogger.